What is dreamhost 1 year renewal fees?

How much is the cost to pay for renewal of dreamhost account. my dh a/c is going to be finished on january. i just want to know how much i need to pay for

1 year of dreamhost a/c renewal hosting

please reply. thanks.

please dont take the rewards into account. i will subtract them myself.

This is a customer-to-customer forum - we have no idea how much you owe for the year.

That said: Assuming you’re on the latest plan or the old “Crazy Domain Insane” plan, it should be roughly $120 USD. You may wish to contact support via the control panel or look in the “Billing” section to see how much you owe for this next year :wink:

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!

What will happen if i renew 1 month in advance. will my hosting period reduce ? or the amount i pay will be utilized only after the current hosting period is finished?

thanks for your reply.

Strictly speaking, I don’t think you can “renew” in advance. “Renewal” really only occurs at the end of your term.

You can sign up for a one-year plan anytime. Your “leftover” amount from your previous plan are applied towards your new one year plan so you actually end up paying less than the full one year amount.

Note that when you do this, you actually end up signing up for a new plan so you’ll be changed to the Happy Hosting plan from your original Crazy Domain Insane plan (or whatever plan you were on).

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons