What did you do dreamhost?!

I have been a 10 YEAR Unfaltering VETERAN of your service SINCE 2004 and i am SERIOUSLY READY TO JUMP SHIP!!!

You changed your web ftp service and it DOES NOT WORK. I have to MANUALLY create EACH and EVERY folder that i want to upload files into??? REALLYYY??? Where is the old webftp service?? This new one is garbage.

On top of that, i couldn’t even log in with my REAL account here!!! Your forum recognized me as a damn SPAMMER!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I’m A 10 YEAR VETERAN OF YOUR HOST SERVICE, AND YOU SAY MY ACCOUNT IS A SPAM ACCOUNT!!!

I WANT TO KNOW THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS!!! I BETTER RECEIVE A PM FROM SOMEONE IN THE ABSOLUTE UPPER ECHELONS OF YOUR STRUCTURE! YOU WILL LOSE A VETERAN CUSTOMER WHO HAS PAID THOUSANDS IF YOU DO NOT PROCEED TO REPLY WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX MY ISSUES IMMEDIATELY.

Your service has turned to absolute garbage and FAST!!! I will spread my reviews. You know the damage social media can cause. I want to be contacted ASAP. I have had nothing but issues in trying to resolve my woes and it took me -->>OVER AN HOUR<<-- to even post this message because my very own active account was being flagged as SPAM!!!

I am LIVID. Is this how you treat your LONG TERM customers???

To be honest, you should use a downloaded FTP client (or browser plug-in) in SFTP mode. You should check the “disallow FTP” box for your users in the dreamhost panel.

quoting wikipedia:

The technology to do just that is pretty easy to acquire these days, much easier than it was even just a few years ago.

As far as your forum account, no clue… but is the email address associated with your forum account the same as listed on your contact info, and has it always been? If they couldn’t associate it to a customers account they may have taken action against it for some reason in the past.

I’ve observed that the admin goes out of his way to allow free speech, and the only things I see getting removed are actual spam.

Your first attempts to sign up were being blocked because you were trying to sign up with the email address "none@none.com", which is not valid. It’s nothing personal, really.

If you’re having an issue that you would like to speak with our support team, please create a support ticket in the DreamHost Panel. It doesn’t appear that you’ve done so yet.