Weird Spam Filtering

I am having issues with weird spam detection on my server. I have Vonage set to send me voicemail via e-mail to two addresses. One is a publicly known email address that has fairly strict spam filtering. The other is a private email address that is checked on my phone. This allows me to receive my home voicemail while on the go. At least, it did.

For some reason, the vonage emails being received by my private address are always marked as spam with the following message:

Several things strike me as odd:
1.) The message is being marked as spam in my private email, but not quarantined, like all other spam is
2.) The exact same message is not being marked as spam in my public email, despite having more strict filtering in SpamAssassin.
3.) The messages continue to come into the private email marked as spam despite having the domain (@vm.vonage.com) whitelisted both for that account at first, and then domain wide later.

I’ve attached the spam header info from each message with sensitive information removed.

Public email account header - passing spam filtering
Spam settings:
Tagged:999
Quarantined:3.1
Whitelist includes: ‘@vm.vonage.com’ level 8

X-DH-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at madmax.dreamhost.com X-Spam-Score: - X-Spam-Level: X-Spam-Status: No, score=x tagged_above=-999 required=999 WHITELISTED tests=[] Received: from deathwish.dreamhost.com ([208.97.132.72]) by localhost (madmax.dreamhost.com [208.97.132.139]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id RC83O415N57I; Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:08:44 -0800 (PST) Private email account header - caught by spam filtering
Spam settings:
Tagged:999
Quarantined:4
Whitelist includes: ‘@vm.vonage.com’ level 8

X-Spam-Flag: YES X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.0.3 (2005-04-27) on spaceymail-mx3.dreamhost.com X-Spam-Level: ***** X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.3 required=5.0 tests=AWL,FROM_ALL_NUMS, FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,FROM_STARTS_WITH_NUMS,NO_REAL_NAME,PRIORITY_NO_NAME, SPF_SOFTFAIL autolearn=no version=3.0.3