Website not displaying css

The website I created displays the CSS correctly offline, and incorrectly online. Are there any common causes of this?
My website: https://www.haydengames.com/

Update: Will only display index, but any page that references from another folder <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../../css/style.css"> will not load correctly.

How it displays locally:
Capture

1 Like

Looks the same to me.

Sure you’ve cleared your browser’s cache & refreshed the page?

I just fixed it by loading the CSS via the same directory of the index. For some reason the site isn’t letting me access the CSS from any other directory despite linking it.
For example <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../../../css/style.css"> on this page won’t load online, but will offline.

Edit: Actually this fixed it entirely, just had to load css from the same folder as index for some reason.

While alias pathways usually work in the BODY of the mark-up, they tend to be unreliable in the HEAD.

Always best method to use either absolute path or at least relative path stating explicit directories.

Glad you found a work-around.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.