Website down need help please

I went to my website @ www.animalcarecounsil.com and this is all I get. Can someone help me out as I am lost on how to fix this. Thanks In advance Chris

/** * @version $Id: index.php 14401 2010-01-26 14:10:00Z louis $ * @package Joomla * @copyright Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php * Joomla! is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant * to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or * is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or * other free or open source software licenses. * See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details. / // Set flag that this is a parent file define( ‘_JEXEC’, 1 ); define(‘JPATH_BASE’, dirname(FILE) ); define( ‘DS’, DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR ); require_once ( JPATH_BASE .DS.‘includes’.DS.‘defines.php’ ); require_once ( JPATH_BASE .DS.‘includes’.DS.‘framework.php’ ); JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark( ‘afterLoad’ ) : null; /* * CREATE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : / $mainframe =& JFactory::getApplication(‘site’); /* * INITIALISE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : / // set the language $mainframe->initialise(); JPluginHelper::importPlugin(‘system’); // trigger the onAfterInitialise events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterInitialise’) : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterInitialise’); /* * ROUTE THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : / $mainframe->route(); // authorization $Itemid = JRequest::getInt( ‘Itemid’); $mainframe->authorize($Itemid); // trigger the onAfterRoute events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterRoute’) : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterRoute’); /* * DISPATCH THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : / $option = JRequest::getCmd(‘option’); $mainframe->dispatch($option); // trigger the onAfterDispatch events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterDispatch’) : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterDispatch’); /* * RENDER THE APPLICATION * * NOTE : / $mainframe->render(); // trigger the onAfterRender events JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark(‘afterRender’) : null; $mainframe->triggerEvent(‘onAfterRender’); /* * RETURN THE RESPONSE */ echo JResponse::toString($mainframe->getCfg(‘gzip’));

Bump… If someone can help me I would appreciate it.

It looks like your index.php is missing the initial “<?php” tag.

Andrew,

Thanks for the help. I am a complete newbie at this. Can you explain where that should be placed in the index.php file.

Thanks
Chris[hr]
OK so i did add it to the top of the index.php and uploaded file to the server. Nothing changed at all?

Ok I fixed the issue. Thanks for helping Andrew.