WebPanel

This is probably a silly question but I just can’t seem to find the answer myself. Is it possible to setup additional logins to access the WebPanel to my site without giving them access to my billing information? I share the site admin with two other people and they need to access some of the things in the WebPanel but I don’t want to give them my login because of the billing information.

Under billing you can set up an account, once set up you can set what access the account has access to.

If someone already has ther own ID I think you should be able to add it under account privileges

Get [color=#00CC00]$97 DISCOUNT[/color] with [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color] >> More Codes

You don’t have to set up a new account. You can make use of account privileges. I got something in wiki. You may want to take a look. http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/KB_/Account_Control_Panel/Billing::_Account_Privileges

You can grant some access to others via DH panel --> Billings --> Account Privileg

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

I give AP for couple friends
so I’ll share my experience

1. Set AP for their domain/subdomain
  2. Make Database(s) for them since they someone w/ Privileges account can’t create their own database except they are installing w/ One-click installer
  3. User can delete your hostname database (so give them warning to not delete it)

~Blebekblebek