Webmail/IMAP problems?

Anyone having trouble logging into SquirrelMail?
I’m getting a “Connection dropped by imap-server” error for one of my domains. No problems with another domain on the same account, though.

nope, not having any problems with any of my accounts.

I experienced the same problem with one domain yesterday. Annoying, but it went away after about 20 minutes. Are you still getting it? Wondering if the new wmf exploit is resulting in an overabundance of network traffic to the servers.

i’m having problems emailing using the php mail() function. Is everyone’s outgoing mail server working?

beanlog wrote:

[quote]i’m having problems emailing using the php mail() function. Is everyone’s outgoing mail server working?

[/quote]

Starting on January 3, 2006, it seems like delivery of emails sent with Postfix are delayed around 12 hours. I believe php’s mail() function uses Postfix on the DreamHost servers.

In reply to the original poster, however, I haven’t noticed any problems with my standard incoming/outgoing mail. It’s only when I try to use the Postfix program directly from the command line that I’m seeing issues, and the problem just started on Jan 3. Anyone else having trouble with postfix or sendmail or PHP’s mail() function?

~~~ Sanity Software ~~~

I was having problems with php mail() as well last night (01/03/2006) at around 9:00PM EST. My email messages did eventually arrive, but they were delayed about 3.5 hours.

I’ve just tried sending some email using PHP’s mail() function to no avail. Came in here to see if I was the only one… glad that I’m not. :slight_smile:

same here…
PHP mail() is taking forever (assuming it will show up at some point).
regular mail is fine.

-craig

While I’m not using PHP I’m noticing the same (very delayed, or not even delivered) results using sendmail through Ruby on Rails.