Webmail Error: Connection dropped by IMAP server

I have not been able to ever log in to the webmail interface to check my email. I always get the following message: “ERROR: Connection dropped by IMAP server.” I’ve tried searching the forums, but I didn’t find a solution.

It sounds like a problem out of our range.

I seem to have the same problem before. But the problem went away itself after a while. If you still have the problem after 24 hours, you should contact DH support.

Btw, maybe you want to try outlook express to receive emails since you can’t log into webmail.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

How new is your domain? If it’s at least a week old, then something’s broken and you should contact Support.

Or you can try experimenting via the Panel and Manage Mail -> Webmail to disable it, wait a bit, then enable it.

-Scott

I’m experiencing the same difficulty this morning and contacted support. Yesterday all my webmail was working great. Now, no matter which domain webmail I try I get “Server not found”.

One good thing though, the regular email seems to work fine. I just came in here to see if anyone else was experiencing this problem.

UPDATE: This afternoon (3:30pm) Squirrel mail seems to be working alright. This is really good. Squirrel mail for nuts, when I have 3 domains that have something to do with nuts… heartnutgrowers.com, besthearnuts.com and northernnutgrowers.com LOL Sometimes you feel like a nut…
well, anyway, just wanted to update this info :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Vern
http://vernsdidj.com didgeridoo info and more