Webmail down?

Am I the only one that gets the following error at
http://webmail..com ?

[b]
Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/ndn/web/squirrelmail-1.4.2/src/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dh/web/phpmyadmin:/tmp:/dh/solidclient:/usr/local/lib/php:/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/usr/local/ndn/web/squirrelmail-1.4.2/src/login.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening ‘/usr/local/ndn/web/squirrelmail-1.4.2/src/login.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/usr/local/lib/php:/ndn/web/squirrelmail-1.2.7/plugins’) in Unknown on line 0
[/b]

I’m getting that as well, on all of my domains.

Sigh…

Oh … just shot a support ticket. Didn’t know that it’s actually universal. Hmm …

EDIT: Well, at least NOT ALL of them are down. I was able to login successfully to one of them.

DreamRegistrar.com - Register your own domain with DreamHost for just $14.95 now

My users are reporting the same :frowning: I hope that the DH support staff fixes this quickly.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebID /// Compare plans

Can you let us know the result of your support request? All my webmail dubries are down too…

Thanks

Ok…

My account is fixed 15:35 (GMT)

Thanks

Yeah, back up 10 mins ago. :slight_smile:

DreamRegistrar.com - Register your own domain with DreamHost for just $14.95 now