WebFTP.dreamhost.com

Today, webftp.dreamhost.com keeps failing/phailing. It often gives me a page like this:

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And seeing as the whole thing is in index.php, there’s not much I can do FTP-wise. Well, not using the web FTP.
Help! Is the problem my side or DH side?

NOTE: Sometimes the page works, but if I go into new directories and the like, it’ll fail again.

Currently working on my DH hosted site, acejon.co.uk.

I just tried the webftp server and found it to be working well, and running pretty quickly.

Do you have access to an FTP application instead? Uploading files using FTP directly is less problematic for me.

Web Hosting Reviews | Hot Products Directory

DH server was down some times at the beggining of the year for maintanence. However, if you keep having the problem, don’t hesitate to send a ticket to DH. :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Could be the web browser you are using. What browser are you using?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]