Web panel branding

Hello
Is it possible to brand the web panel for users logging in to it?
Thanks

No, currently that is not possible.

-Matttail

So you can resell DreamHost’s insanely cheap service? Expect to $$ extra for that privilege!

If you were interested in getting external hosting for a business - for that I think you’d be better off getting a dedictated host somewhere and installing your own s/w on it unless you’re looking to have someone else support it for you.

Shameless DreamHost discount ad: Get the maximum DreamHost plan discounts, $97 off on all one year plans. Just enter the discount code TECHTIMEMAX when checking out.

[quote]So you can resell DreamHost’s insanely cheap service?

[/quote]

Many other hosts offer reselling options.

Agreed - I’m not saying that’s a bad idea in general - often resellers can add significant value add with support and
bundling of options.

Is say if you want to make money from Dream Host then refer like crazy - they do after all give you 10% of all referral payments for life, that’s not bad for doing pretty much nothing! I’ve already covered my second year of hosting fees and am almost there with free hosting from DreamHost forever. After that anything extra will pay for all my domain registrations - gotta love that!

Shameless discount ad: For maximume DreamHost discounts use the coupon TECHTIMEMAX at checkout - get $97 off all yearly plans and up to $97 on many others.

[quote]Is say if you want to make money from Dream Host then refer like crazy - they do after all give you 10% of all referral payments for life, that’s not bad for doing pretty much nothing! I’ve already covered my second year of hosting fees and am almost there with free hosting from DreamHost forever. After that anything extra will pay for all my domain registrations - gotta love that!
[/quote]

Hehe. Well, I’ve been doing that but then people find their way to this forum where people give out $97 off coupons so I don’t get my 10%. Or, they signup for a year and I get 10% for a year, then they quit and sign up again after finding a $97/off coupon.

So how would reselling make it any better for you?

What plan is best for you? Compare from this list and select the best plan