Web Page Not Viewable In IE

Hello,
I have started my site w/ a very simple index page and for some reason it is not viewable through IE 7. It displays fine in Firefox.

I would be very appreciative if someone can try it themselves w/ IE to see if they have the same issue. If anyone can look at the source code and find the problem I would be very appreciative.

The site is: http://www.launchthebiscuit.com and I’m keeping it simple while it troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Well, even though that did require my firing up a Window’s box and unleashing Internet Exploder (wink), I took a quick look at the page in IE 6 - and only a blank page displayed.

I gave the code a quick glance, and didn’t spot any obvious problem, sorry … I’ll try to give it a more thorough inspection later in the day after my morning flurry passes.

–rlparker

I found the problem.

Launch The Biscuit [color=#CC0000][/color]

Lose the “” (in red above), and IE 6 will be happy. :wink:

–rlparker

Validator can help find problems.

A bit simpler than the annoying find the unclosed

problems I keep having.

$97 DISCOUNT [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color], Double bandwidth or disk [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2BW[/color] or [color=#CC0000]DISCOMX2SPACE[/color] More codes

You’re exactly right, the problem was with the style tag. Thanks for looking into it for me and for the fast response!

No problem, and I’m glad you got it sorted out. :wink:

–rlparker