Warez sites are allowed

I heard but I can not believe that you allow warez sites on your servers.
Is that true?

No. Here is the Dreamhost Terms of Service, which should answer that, and related questions.

–rlparker

I don’t know exactly what you mean by “warez sites”. As long as it is legal in the United States it would probably be okay. Tell us more on what you are planning to host.

Bjornl, the term “warez” usually refers to illegally distributed and/or cracked versions of retail license software. By that definition, the DH TOS clearly prohibit it. If Kakos meant " 'wares " as in “software in general”, then you’re answering correctly.

[color=#CC0000]Get $50 off[/color] with promo code “LESS”! See here what else you get!

[quote]I heard but I can not believe that you allow warez sites on your servers.
Is that true?[/quote]
This can not be a serious question. I know of no major hosting company that would allow such sites on their servers.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

You can always ask the feds.

Wholly

[quote]I heard but I can not believe that you allow warez sites on your servers.
Is that true?[/quote]
Yes, I believe it is true that you heard it but cannot believe it. It all depends how you define warez.

The truly customer-driven DreamHost documentation project