Wap?

Hi!

I want to make a web for mobile phones, so I’ve uploaded a sample file thename.wml and tried to access from my mobile and I couldn’t. The wml file is ok, because it’s a copy of another site I’ve entered before from my cellular…

So, what have I got to do to make possible to access from my mobile to a wml page?

Sorry for my English and thanks

(Sorry no suggestion, except to say your English is perfect!)

You might need an entry in your .htaccess file to allow for WML files to be executed and just not passed as text.

These are the entries I have for WML/WAP:

#WML/WAP types
AddType text/vnd.wap.wml .wml
AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc .wmlc
AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript .wmls
AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc .wmlsc
AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp .wbmp

blueorder

And where is that file? How can I edit it?

OK, I’ve created a file .htaccess and placed at the directory that appears when I connect with my FTP client, not inside (MYURL).com

But when I try to enter with my mobile, I see this message:

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /wap/3arrano.wml on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What should I have to do?

Thanks

I didn’t have a problem accessing your page (no Forbidden errors) but I did have parsing error…

###################

wmlbrowser error

wmlbrowser found an error trying to load this document.

The error was:

[b]
XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: . Location: resource://gre/res/hiddenWindow.html Line Number 26, Column 61:

Azken berriak: 3ARRANO.com mugikorretan ere bai

------------------------------------------------------------^[/b]

If the error is because of undefined entities such as then you may need to download the WML DTDs from the Options panel. If you have upgraded your browser recently (e.g. downloaded a new version) then you will need to repeat this step.

###################

By the way, I get this parsing error on both a wml browser extension for Firefox and my cell phone…

blueorder

OK! Thanks!