Very confused - wordpress site doesn't exist anymore

wordpress

Hello,

first of all, I’ll start by saying I’m very sorry for understanding so little about website creation.

A year ago, I made a website for a friend to replace an old website. I created this website with wordpress with a slightly different address (an extra dash) and eventually we deleted the old website. It worked fine, but today I wanted to find a way to finally delete the dash from the address. However, after a series of mistakes and errors, it seems I deleted the website altogether.

Now, when I type the address of my website, I get a page that says “(the name of my website) is almost here! Upload your website to get started.” And when I type the website’s address with wp-admin, it tells me that the page wasn’t found.

It seems the wordpress site simply doesn’t exist anymore right?

However, it is still listed as a fully hosted domain, and I can still log into my FTP client and access all its contents.

Right now, I don’t really care about the dash problem in the address anymore - what concerns me is to get the website on the Internet again, as it used to be.

I’m sorry if there are imprecisions. However, if anyone offers a solution, could it please be a little detailed, since I’m not very competent?

Thank you very much!

Hello! I have your open ticket. I see you’ve tried to do a domain restore and it didn’t go through successfully. We’ll take a look to see if there’s anything we can do and update you via email accordingly. Thanks!

Update: It looks like you were just using the wrong domain user. You should be good to go now! :slight_smile:

great, thank you for your help!