part of my site has been down since saturday, and i have had two tickets in because i cant tell if the migration is finished and i need to edit some database settings now that the migration is done or if things are still in progress and i shouldnt mess with anything.
Should i sit tight and wait things out, or should i be working on my website to fix whatever happened with the migration? I dont want to make things worse.
either way, this has been a VERY rare instance where i have had absolutely no response from dreamhost. I am feeling very frustrated.