Using the promo codes

Hi,

A good friend of mine wants to set up a site and I thought I’d I could help him out with a promo code.

Say I want to give him a $50 discount, how would I go about doing this? I know its a very basic question the panel is a little confusing and I don’t want to make a mistake.

You will definitely need to create a promo code. DH panel --> Home --> Rewards --> Create Promo Code

You can give your friend $50 discount with some extra features like free domains, free unique IP address as long as the total discount is below $97.

Once you have the promo code ready, next will be to make sure your friend key in the promo code correctly when he signs up his plan.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

It’s probably also worth mentioning that during the signup process, there will be a confirmation page displaying both the discount and extra features provided by the promo code. You can tell your friend to make sure he’s getting what you think you set up for him. (And to yell at you for messing up if he’s not!)

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Oh ya… Please always have a habit to check your receipt before you pay. :slight_smile:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here