Urgent help needed

My account #179436 got cancelled by you guys since yesterday and i don’t know what’s going on. I have all my sites in there. I have tried to contact support since yesterday but still haven’t gotten a response yet. I would very much appreciate it if you can find out what’s going on for me.

Well, it wasn’t canceled by any of us guys! This is a “customer-to-customer” forum and , while a DH staffer might stop in now and them, they rarely post here. There is nothing anyone here can do to help you, except offer sympathy and encourage you to contact support.

You’ve taken the proper step in submitting the support ticket. They usually answer within 24 hours (though it has been much quicker lately!); your situation may take a bit longer as it may require a specific DH staffer (given the “cancellation”).

If you don’t hear back in 24 hours, I suggest filing another support ticket. Good luck

–rlparker

DH normally sends out an E-mail explaining why they have canceled your account (at least in the case of a TOS violation). I’d suggest that you check your support history through the panel to see if they sent a message but you didn’t get it for some reason.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website