Uptime?

Do you have an uptime guarantee or an average?

Also, do you include phpMyAdmin with all packages?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I’m not a Dreamhost rep but Dreamhost’s uptime is near 99% for some people like me. There are downtimes but it usually lasts for about 5 minutes? Haven’t experienced any serious downtime these days though.

and yes, there is phpMyAdmin :slight_smile:

There is no uptime guarantee; however, I’ve had very little downtime in 2 years of being here. Uptime isn’t really an issue here.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

99.649% is the avg uptime of one of my sites for the month of April using an offsite monitoring service.

Web Hosting Reviews | Shonky’s Blog

i have been with dreamhost for 2 months now and in total my sites have been down maybe max like 10 hours

Use the coupon code [color=#CC0000]60DOLLARS[/color] when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant [color=#CC0000]$60 off[/color]!

What server are you on?

That is not good for a 2 month period.

I do not have any concrete figures, but the only down time I have noticed on my sites has been very short, not more than 10 minutes at a time and they have only been down a couple of times over the last few months.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

I’ve been here for two years, and I’ve probably had a total of 10 hours web server downtime (if you exclude the LA power outage incident). It amazes me that some people seem to be complaining of downtime all the time - maybe I’m just lucky.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

How can i find out what server I am on? I thought this was normal with dreamhost (hence the cheap monthly payment) thats why i never complained but if i am the only one getting downtimes frequently then I should probably talk to someone about it…

Use the coupon code [color=#CC0000]60DOLLARS[/color] when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant [color=#CC0000]$60 off[/color]!

ok i “think” i am on the cahuenga server.

Users -> Manage Users in the panel, the server for a particular users home directory is shown under the Machine column.

Another option is to log-in using SSH, the server name is shown in large ASCII characters directly after you log-in.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Where exactly is phpMyAdmin? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just signed for 22$ for whole year (including free domain).
You can do the same with promo code [color=#CC0000]ADI97[/color]

You would have to log into the database’s URL itself:

1. Go to your panel --> Goodies --> MYSql

You will see a list of your databases with:

dbname.domain.com [phpMyAdmin]

There you go! :smiley:

Thank you!

Just signed for 22$ for whole year (including free domain).
You can do the same with promo code [color=#CC0000]ADI97[/color]