Sorry, I guess I don’t mean firewall settings? Here’s some more details:
(1) My sites are not blocked by the firewall. I type in their domain name and they work fine. Luckily.
(2) I cannot connect regularly to upload my files to these websites. They are all hosted by Dreamhost, with one exception.
(3) I use Dreamweaver, and a regular FTP program, Filezilla. Any ideas on why I can use IM, view websites, even do video-to-video chatting, but I can’t upload files to Dreamhost?
(4) If you have any idea what I should type in where to supplement my regular ftp/password/etc so that I can upload files, that would be really helpful! I am only supposing this has to do with the firewall.
(5) I tried setting my account to secure ftp and then to shell, and then selecting secure ftp, but that didn’t help.
Wow, it’s crazy weird.
Also: while I do a bunch of websites, I don’t know anything about connecting / FTPing other than using Dreamweaver or an FTP program to upload/download files.
“It’s not that life is one damn thing after another. It’s that it’s the same damn thing over and over.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay