Upload max file size

i want increase post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to 100 mb.how can i do it?

Since you do not have write access to the php.ini file on your shared server, to achieve what you want you will need to copy the PHP executable and php.ini file to your domain and configure it to use them.

The wiki article linked below should give you all the information you need to do this.

http://www.wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/PHP.ini

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

i read the document but i cant do some things.for example, “chmod +x php-update.sh” where this command write? and “./php-update.sh” how this command execute? help please.

These are both commands that you execute from the shell. Information on how to use the shell is available in this Dreamhost wiki article on the shell. Make sure you read the “see also” links on the page for related and important imformation on SSH, Shell Commands, and Enabling Shell Access.

You can learn more about how the chmod command works from the Dreamhost wiki also, or from any number of tutorials readily available on the web (just google for “chmod tutorial”)…Good Luck! :slight_smile:

–rlparker