Upgrade from VPS to Dedicated

I used to have a VPS Web Server and also a VPS MySQL Server.

I just upgraded to a Blue Moon 12 Dedicated Server. They moved everything over to the new Dedicated Server for me (awesome!).

Now the VPS Web Server is showing 0% CPU usage and 0% RAM usage in the Panel. However, the VPS MySQL Server is still showing that it’s using a lot of CPU and RAM.

My question is this: Can I now cancel both the VPS Web Server and the VPS MySQL Server?

I found this page that seems to indicate that I can cancel the VSQL and all the database stuff will be moved onto the Dedicated Server.

I just want someone who knows what they are talking about to confirm this for me. (I’m scared to cancel it without being absolutely sure I won’t lose anything) :slight_smile:

That’s how I read it, too.

Make sure you backup all your databases before canceling. Just in case :slight_smile:

Yes, you can! Your dedicated server is intended to be the MySQL host for your databases. We’ve cancelled your move to the MySQL server “minnow” and have now scheduled your databases to be moved to the dedicated server.

Also, someone from our team just responded to your last email. I apologize for the delay in response, as we’ve had a rather large influx of support tickets come in recently. You can reply there directly with any other follow-up questions/concerns you might have. Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation – we appreciate it! :slight_smile: