Updating home and site URLs on Dreamhosters Mirrored Site

Hi,

I’m part way through updating a Dreamhosters subdomain hosted site. Under the subsection DreamHosters, I just completed step 4.2, using the plugin Search and Replace: http://wiki.dreamhost.com/WordPress#DreamHosters.

I’m on step 5. It reads "Change the home and site URLs from domain.dreamhosters.com to domain.com"

My question, where do I complete step 5?
To what panel do I navigate?

Does this mean that I have to manually update my primary navigation and other places that reference “odistaging.dreamhosters.com”?

The answer is probably obvious but I don’t know where it is.

Thanks in advance.

WP Admin : Settings > General

Hi-
I’m at the same point, and after running the plugin, BUT I can’t get back into my admin to make the site URL changes, The mirror has been stripped of all theme elements and styling and all links point to the domain.com URL

Am I just freaking out or should I be concerned?

Is this normal

thanks in advance,

Thanks, sXi

twowheeltravel - You can fix this.

Go to the database of your blog and find the wp_options table. This table stores all the options that you can set in the interface. The WordPress Address and Blog Address are stored as siteurl and home (the option_name field). All you have to do is change the option_value field to the correct URL for the records with option_name=’siteurl‘ or option_name=’home‘.