Unwanted hosting plan

I previously had this play with dreamhost for a low price of about 5 dollars but before that i cancel it and got my money back. I then disabled my account and canceled payments through paypal. This happened 3 months ago. After some investigation today I found out that my account was reactivated a month ago and that a plan called happy hosting was added for a vps. I did not authorized any of this and did not bother to check as i though i finished everything 3 months ago, clearly not. Now they have charged me about $375 which I’m not paying as I couldn’t afford any of this would be like 600nzd and I have a life to live. Please help me I didn’t authorize it and will not be paying.

You need to raise a support ticket with Dreamhost to solve this problem.
Are you sure you didn’t reactivate the plan for yourself?
Have you paid the initial fee of the hosting?

Three months ago I deactivated my account then randomly a month ago it was reactivated with the plan. I am sure that I did not reactivate the plan as I don’t even have a use for a vps. Plus even if I did reactivate the plan myself I cancelled my payment option through paypal so they shouldn’t even start it if I requested it

Check out the availabe hoting plain information about the day on that site
million rating