Unique IP with promo-code!

Hi,

I want the unique-ip for the lifetime of the account! We’re now able to create promo-codes that give up to three unique-IP’s minus $30 of referral bonus for each one. Normally a unique IP is about $48/year, so this is a great deal! But I already have a DH account! Should I refer myself with my own special promotion code (using a different Visa card, of course)??? :-p

From what I understand, it takes a number of years after a self-referral before I can move my old domains over to the new account, since I used a promotion code originally. Or, alternatively, I have to rename all my domains.

It would be much simpler (for ahem me) if DH would offer unique-ip’s to everyone for $30 a pop!

Please refer to mark’s suggestion below :wink:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

You should use the suggestion function in panel :
https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=home.sugg

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

Don’t forget that you won’t be able to move any of your currently dreamhost-hosted domains over to the new account.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSMANFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENSMAN97[/color] for $97 off. Click Here

I’ve been away for a while, and these are good news. IP numbers are becoming more rare, but for some people they are still mandatory, so this is a good move.
As for having 2 Dreamhost accounts, I would send a support ticket first…

Dreamhost $97 promo code

[color=#CC0000]97promo[/color] will give you $97 off
[color=#CC0000]90promo[/color] will give $7 to Unicef

I personally wouldn’t do this, as the DreamHost affiliate program terms and conditions expressly forbid you from referring yourself.

[color=#0000CC]“New accounts must use a different credit card number from the referrer to qualify for rewards credit for the referrer. Customers also cannot refer themselves or their spouse/civil union partner. No exceptions will be made.”[/color]

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Be careful playing games with DH. If they find you and decide to smack you - it hurts.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

I take back my words.

Please follow mark’s suggestion and read terms and services. It states clearly there. You can’t refer yourself.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

its one year I think. but like the others said referring yourself is not permitted.

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)