Unique IP sharing on a single account?

Usually shared hosting providers use 1 IP for all websites hosted on one server and also allow customers buying unique IP. So can i (or a customer) use that unique IP (by buying or getting via promo) for all my sites hosted on my account to share that unique IP?

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP for free[/color] with “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” promo code or [color=#0000CC]5 free domain for life[/color] with “[color=#CC0000]FUN5[/color]” promo code while sign up!

Don’t think so. I think Dreamhost will only bind one of your domains to that unique IP.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSMANFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENSMAN97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

As far as I know, under the DreamHost system, each unique IP address can only be assigned to one domain.

This is not the case for DreamHost, each of your domains (and sub-domains) will be allocated an IP address from a pool of addresses. Most of my domains and sub-domains resolve to different IP addresses, even though they are on the same physical server.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)