Unable to work

OK this happened to me for the first time since I’m on dreamhost. Should I open a support ticket or anyone has a solution? I cannot save any file in FTP, since this error is poping up all the time (whenever I try to save any file):

Warning: ftp_put(): …
No space left on device in /usr/local/ndn/web/webftp/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 637

Just signed for 22$ for whole year (including free domain).
You can do the same with promo code [color=#CC0000]ADI97[/color]

If you have not inadvertently run up against a storage quota you have set for that user, you should submit a support ticket on that,

I doubt it is really out of space, but there is probably an adjustment that Dreamhost needs to make to straighten it out.

–rlparker

Go to the Panel (Users > Manage Users) and take a look at the “Disk Used” column. You can set a disk storage quota for your user and what has happen is that you may have filled that up. If you have assigned an email address to that specific user, you might have restricted the disk usage quota for your whole user when you only wanted the email account to be affected by the quota. In those cases, you can click on Edit and uncheck “Restrict disk usage to” or set the quota to a higher value.

Notice that the disk used column is only updated once every day or so.

Thanks for your suggestions, I’ll keep this bookmarked, for now everything just sorted out with no intervention needed.

Just signed for 22$ for whole year (including free domain).
You can do the same with promo code [color=#CC0000]ADI97[/color]