Unable to make site public

Hello,
This issue I’m having may sound really easy to fix, but I’m having the hardest time trying to figure it out. My wordpress site is being hosted by dreamhost and each time I type in the url of my site, it says the following:

The DreamHost customer who owns (nameofmysite).com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active.

If you are the owner of this domain, you’ll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you’ll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and upload your new site.

Here are some helpful links for getting started:
DreamHost WebPanel, DreamHost Wiki, Discussion Forum

…I’m always and am currently logged into DreamHost, but no where can I find to enable this site and delete that page. I can’t find anything on quickstart.html. I found this issue to be solely based from DreamHost and not wordpress. I’ve tried to look in the support forum’s how to make my page public and viewable but I haven’t found any success in this. I found something about Ruby on Rails related to quick start and followed the common instructions, but I think it was pertaining to something else. Please help me on this issue, thank you!

we can’t really give you much input if you don’t tell us the url of your website. how did you install wordpress? did you upload the files yourself? if so did you upload the files to the folder that is your domain name?