Unable to login to site stats

I am logging into the control panel, going to site statistics. I select the domain and get the authentication login. None of my ids work. I receive the message that I am not authorized to login (after 3 attempts).

I’ve tried my dreamhost login, my email login, my ftp login, and the user i created under site statistics for that domain. What am I doing wrong?

hm… strange enough. But sometimes clearing cookies might help, I dunno… but it worth to try :slight_smile:

Dino

Get YOUR $97 off on yearly plan with [color=#CC0000]YOUGET97 [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

This is the user that you should use to log-in.

About the only thing I can suggest is that you confirm that you are entering the username/password correctly, remember, they are case sensitive.

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

I now recall the instructions in the cp said it takes 15 minutes to setup a new user. Maybe I didn’t wait long enough. This time when I clicked on site statistics it asked me to login. Once I did I clicked on the domain in question and it launched the stats.

thanks,
Mark

I’ve found the delay quoted by the panel to be a little ‘rubbery’ at times. Often, things happen much quicker than the quoted times, but sometimes it seems to take forever for changes to take effect. I guess a lot depends on how busy the server in question is and how many other changes are in the queue.

Excellent, it’s good to hear that things are working.

Good luck.

Mark

Web Hosting Reviews | DreamHost Promo Code

I am having the same problem, only I’ve had this hosting since May, and I know I’m typing in the correct information.