Unable to access our website

I am unable to find my website online

What you have written is quite vague, please explain a bit better if you want to find help here. Did you just move your site to dreamhost? If so what steps did you take? Was it running before but suddenly down now? What steps were you working on prior to this? What were you trying to do prior searching for your website online? With almost no context to your question, it is impossible to help you.

I spoke with go daddy. My domain glcraleigh.com is ready for you to host again. Our subscription with dreamhost is valid until May 2020.

I am not the host, so I can’t host anything for you, I am a customer and this isn’t the official way to contact dreamhost. This is a customer-to-customer support forum as far as I am aware, so you’re speaking to another dreamhost cutomer. I’m sorry I can’t help you, too little information provided. Sounds like you need someone to set up your site for you but i can’t be sure. Probably best to contact Dreamhost directly using one of their official methods for contacting them, which is through your dreamhost panel or the link provided.

Good luck!