Unable to access control panel

Once the update to the control panel began, I have not been able to login to the control panel. A few hours after the update began, and because I was unable to create a support ticket without access to the control panel, I tried to notify someone using the form on the contact page on the main website. I waited for the problem to be rectified assuming I couldn’t be the only one experiencing this but it’s still going on so I tried to email the support address which appeared to bounce because there wasn’t a valid ticket. I then replied to one of the latest support responses and received an automated response saying response was received but 5 hours later I receive an email saying it’s been almost 24 hours. Coming onto these forums I see other people don’t appear to be having these problems. My ticket number is #6282888.

Please advise?

Try a different browser and/or try clearing your cache.

I’ve not had any problems accessing the panel since the change.

Thank you for taking the time to reply but this has already been done. The issue is with the control panel and once they read my ticket, which also contains the error message I see, I’m sure they will know what to do.

I can’t access it either. I’ve cleared my cache and cookies.

Error I’m getting:

[code] OOPS! Something just went terribly wrong:

Can't call method "err" on an undefined value

Please contact DreamHost Support for details.[/code]

Im having this issue as well, same error as dusty:

[code]
OOPS! Something just went terribly wrong:

Can't call method "err" on an undefined value

Please contact DreamHost Support for details.[/code]

I don’t know any other way to get support than to use the panel, which is not working.
Dreamhoststatus.com doesnt say anything about an outage of the panel.
What is going on?
Who should we contact?

I replied to a previous support ticket in my email, but they haven’t replied yet so I’m not sure if it has worked.

That’s the exact message I’m receiving too - you can try to contact DreamHost via http://www.dreamhost.com/contact/ which I’ve tried but haven’t received a response in over 24 hours. All we can do is wait unless someone knows of a way to telephone them?

you might tweet @dreamhostcare also. It does seem to get their attention, perhaps even better than this forum.

I got a reply. My support ticket has now been forwarded to the guys responsible for the panel. So at least they’re aware of the issue now, just have to wait.

I’ll post any updates they give me.

I received a response from DreamHost saying that the issue has been resolved. I am now able to login to the control panel and hope the rest of you are too.