Two years pre-payment plan

I would like to sign up for Code Monster package with half price off and triple amount of storage and traffic. Question is if I sign up for two years pre-payment plan, am I been tie in as two years contact with Dreamhost? If I change my hosting provider later, will I be able to get my remainder payment refunded? I like to have my options open.

Thanks.

Hi Wooster,
There is a trade-off between going monthly where you can walk away .vs. pre-payment where you walk away from your payment :slight_smile:

If keeping options open is very important for you then go month to month. I would suggest you go for the cheaper 2 year pre-payment plan and remember you get 97 days to reconsider. After that you if you stay on, you will have saved on the monthly fees and no setup fee either.

By my calculations if you walk away from the 2 year pre-payment plan after 7 months, you would still have paid less than what you would have paid on the monthly.

Does that help?

Cheers.

Want to save? Use promo code sweetdream25 and save $25 instantly. This chart lists the plans.

Big saving is the most important thing to me. That pretty much answered my question. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Wooster,

I am in the same boat. I am currently using another host, and am seriously considering switching to Dreamhost, taking advantage of the excellent Code Monster sale. But I admit that I am a bit hesitant because of the two year commitment. But after some thought, I realized that the fact that they offer an unprecedented 97 day money back guarantee, I figure I simply can’t lose. My current hosting service expires in four months, so it really shouldn’t be a problem to determine the viability of a service in three months…

I’ll be ordering the Code Monster package later this week…

-Jim

Jim, I am quite sure you’ll like it here. I had several poor experiences with other providers before coming to DH, but since I came here, DH never stopped to impress me. Their latest thing is to increase your diskspace a notch every single week! Though frankly, with the Code Monster plan (I use it too), I can hardly imagine that I would ever use up all those 9,5 gigabytes of space, even with three full domains hosted…

Come on over and join the fun! I don’t think you’ll want to use that 97-day guarantee.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDPrices, options

How does promo code (sweetdream250) works? If I signed up for Code Monster for 24 months with $382.80, do I get additional $25 off? Thanks.

Never mind. I alrady figure out what promo code is. Thanks for those who replied.

The $15.95 Code Monster deal is now over, according to the latest newsletter from DH.

Not sure which plan is best? This chart lists the plans.

I’m disappointed I missed it. Any sign of when the offer will return or if there might be a second chance at it?

DreamHost usually has some kind of promotion going on. At the moment they have a different one where they “only” double your disk space. It varies for how long they keep a promotion running, so you might wait a while if yuo want to wait for the next better promotion. Frankly, you get plenty for your money even as it is today, so you might just want to check out the options and try one out – you can always use the 97-day money-back guarantee if you don’t like it.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDPrices, options

Torben’s right - you can always sign up and if they come out with a special deal I am sure they would honour it to anyone who still has that 97 day cancellation option. So don’t wait :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Not sure which plan is best? This chart lists the plans.