Two days and a support ticket, account pending :|

Good day all,

I ordered hosting on Saturday at 8 PM EST via Google Checkout. I read that it would take 10 mins to 3 hours to activate. I wake up the next morning, and it’s still marked as pending. I waited until the end of the day and then I made a support ticket as its been more than 24 hours at this point. It’s been almost 24 hours now and I still haven’t even heard from anyone through the support ticket. What should I do?

Thanks,
Lase

I’m not sure if Sales work on the weekend.

You can contact them directly at http://dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Exact same problem here, I didnt expect service like this, but with the deals they had going on this weekend I’m assuming maybe they’re overloaded atm?

Impatiently waiting on a response, 2 support tickets in.

I just re-read the first post. Google Checkout is a notoriously slow process for setting up an account here. Dunno why, but it’s the same complaint over and over.

And remember, the more support tickets people re-submit on a same issue, the longer it takes for Support to respond to them.

-Scott

How notoriously slow are we talking? :expressionless:

We’re just customers here.

If you use the link provided above you can send a query to Sales directly.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Yeah, sent them a query an hour or two ago, so we’ll see what they’re response is…

The worst combo is a Non-US Google Checkout customer, which may take 4-5 business days.

-Scott