Trouble with billing/payment?

I’m wondering if anyone else has ever had the problem I’m experiencing now. I had to renew my account (including domain) on Dec. 26th. I paid for the account on the 29th (forgot with Christmas and all, but was told by dreamhost support this was OK, and I had a 60 day grace period). My credit card was charged, but dreamhost has no record of my payment, and I’ve emailed support more than once, but haven’t recieved a straight answer. No one has told me if this will be corrected, if it’s processing or whatnot. My account balance in the web panel reads positive, but dreamhost is saying I still owe money (which I obviously know I don’t, because I’ve checked and my card has certainly been charged). Has anyone had this problem before, and what should I do. Should I cancel the charge or wait to see if dreamhost can get their heads on straight in a few days?
Thanks!

[quote]Should I cancel the charge or wait to see if dreamhost can get their heads on straight in a few days?

[/quote]

You only cancel credit card charges when they are fraudulent in nature. It also incurs extra fees on the merchant, so unless you decide to end relationship with them, you don’t want to do that. Just my two cents.

[color=#CC0000]name[/color]slave
Domain Registration, Web Hosting & Search Engine Optimization