Trouble uploading files

I am trying to upload files just so they will display in the directory listing. The domain is sherryirvine.net, I can login to sherryirvine.net ftp and upload files. I’ve tried placing a file everywhere. I created a new folder called public_html, no dice, is there something insanely retarded that I am missing so files will show up in the directory listing?

In your ftp you should have two folders, one logs and another one sherryirvine.net, you should upload your files to this folder.

I hope you understandme

No Setup Programs (in spannish, yes… I’m from Spain)

if you log in to the root of your space you’ll see a directory named “sherryirvine.net” that’d be where it goes. If you do not see this directory there yet you may have just signed up and need to give it a wee bit.

If it’s not there after a full day give support a shout

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

I believe I am having the same trouble. I have two domains under my account.

I took all of my files and uploaded them to my new domain which is: andrencreative.com by FTP and dropped them in the ‘andrencreative.com’ folder. Is this wrong?

Upon going to that URL I get "Site Temporarily Unavailable - We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: “bad_httpd_conf”

Is there something else that needs to be done on the administrative side of the account? I did edit the domain information designating it as a ‘Fully Hosted Domain’

Confused?