Trouble transferring a domain

well, there was no whine and moan forum so… Hoping a forum regular DH employee will stumble on this and make sure it’s taken care of.

I have a plan/web ID here that has several domains hosted on it. I set up another CDI plan and new web id and wanted to transfer one of the domains to this new one, from the aforementioned.

early last week I mailed support asking the best way to do this, hoping to get it done quietly over the weekend. I was told what to do and I did it. Then, apparently, there was a shift change for support personnel and it’s been just damn silly ever since.

I was told to mail support from the domain owning web id panel and say to transfer it, I did that. Then they got back and said they need the new id to mail in and accept it, I did that. Then they got back and said to mail support from the domain owning web id panel and say to transfer it, I did that. Getting kinda circular at this point don’t you think? I did that…

see ticket refs:

Please make sure this gets done? Like I said, I was under the impression that it was going to be done quietly over the weekend with max 1 hour of interruption in service. I’m slightly cheesed.

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]

it’ done! yay.

[color=#0000CC]jason[/color]