Transfer blog to a subdomain

What’s the most efficient way to transfer my blog from one of my Dreamhost domains to a subdomain in another Dreamhost domain?

When I did it (last week) I followed the instructions on this page. I followed the directions for “Moving WordPress Within Your Site” but I moved it to a different subdomain directory and it worked just fine, of course.

Now the only thing I want to figure out is how to trick the DreamHost one-click installer into thinking it did the install here.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

If you are using wordpress if you go to the admin panel under manage there is an option to export/import posts. I used this option to transfer all my posts. After that it was a case of just copying the theme and plugins over and activating the necessary plugins.

Don’t know how well this works if you have a lot of posts or links to downloads etc.

Get [color=#00CC00]FULL DISCOUNT[/color] off any hosting plan using [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color].