Tracewatch - multiple install problem

apps

folks,

wondering if someone can shed some light on this. installing tracewatch on one site went perfectly fine, statistics are being counted and things are working fine. adding a second site has proven problematic.

what i’ve done:

1. created userinfo_myinstance.php in original twatch_include folder, changed the prefix and made different login info for Tracewatch (same login for mysql as the db is the same)
  2. in the 2nd site, added twatch_include folder in root with extlogger.php in it and added this code to pages to be counted (and renamed them with .php extensions):
<?php $GLOBALS['adl_page_prefix']='myprefix'; $GLOBALS['adl_alt_instance']='mysintance'; $GLOBALS['adl_ext_addr']='www.externaldomain.com'; @include_once $GLOBALS['HTTP_SERVER_VARS']['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/twatch_include/extlogger.php'; ?>

when i check the database in the mysql admin page, i see entries for the original tracewatch install plus another set with myprefix appended. but i can access site #2 using a computer with a dif ip that i am not checking tracewatch at all with and stats are not being counted.

both sites are hosted by dreamhost. i don’t know how site #1 and site #2 are related to each other structure-wise as they are accessed via different logins, so when i login to ftp to see one site, i cannot see the other. any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated.

the inkwire team