Hi everybody. First of all escuse my english because i don’t know it very well…but I will try to do my best. So:
I was reading on the internet opinions about Dreamhost. Some of them was bad, very bad, but some of them was very very good. I want to make a website about architecture, but i will not speak more about that because i will not finish until tommorrow
I want to make a “web hosting” account but i am a little afraid. Why? Because I don’t want to make everything, uploading and the other things, and after that to receive an e-mail with a simply “account disabled” or something like that. So, my questions are:
- It could happen to get closed my account without any notifying (at least to have time to make a backup on my pc), even i presume that it will not be my fault.
- I will be the single one who can enter on admin panel? I am asking that because I am in Cyprus and my brother is in Romania and a want to know if he can login to put his own websites and all of that.
- If I am making the “web hosting” account - at 8.95 $ per month - i wil be charged for something else?
- What kind of content is legal to put on my websites (in the future…)?
Something else… i don’t know… I hope that i will receive corect answers and i hope that everything is gonna be ok, because i am planning to spend a lot of time on dreamhost.
- If i will put a website like …facebook (social network) there will be problems? Downtimes or something like that? ( I am saying that because, if the site will grow and i could start to make money from it, of course, i will change the plan using VPS hosting or dedicated (i dont know yet the differences.).
If i will have more questions in my mind i will ask…until then… Thank you very much and am waiting an answer.
Aurel - Lucian Garceava
Oh… and if you will tell me to start a trial period, in my opinion is a little bit weird because what can i do in 2 weeks? Just to get familiar with the admin panel…something else? I will not have 100 visitors to see if there are problems or not I don’t know…I am just saying.