Thunderbird mail query

Earlier, to my surprise, I noticed that the inbox of my DH-hosted mail account had somehow been made into a shared folder. How does one turn sharing off?
The email client I use is Thunderbird 0.3.

• marsbar

Are you sure?

We did do some IMAP server upgrades recently, however our setup doesn’t support shared folders at all (or shouldn’t be, at least).

Yes, I am quite sure, Will. I have just checked the properties of my DH mail inbox in Thunderbird again, and they are:

Folder type: Personal Folder
This is a personal mail folder. It has been shared.
You have the following permissions: Read, Write, Insert (Copy Into), Lookup, Set Read/Unread State, Delete Messages, Create Subfolder, Administer Folder.

I have another non-DH hosted mail account, and the properties of the inbox folder for that account are:
Folder type: Personal Folder
This is a personal mail folder. It is not shared.
You have the following permissions: Full control.

If necessary, I can send you a screen-shot.

• marsbar

Hmm, interesting… I just checked in my client (Thunderbird also) and it says the same thing.

Pointy-Ears.net

Thanks for your response, Skybly. I reported my concern to DH Support yesterday. They have since got back to me, and assured me that everything was in order. So, it seems no one can explain this mysterious change to the properties of our email inboxes. :frowning:
-marsbar

I think it might just be a client-side thing. It might be somehow related to the mail server upgrades, but I would only really be concerned if you were actually able to share the folder (with other users), and I don’t think that’s e case.

Thanks for the reassurance, Will.

• marsbar