This account is currently pending. Please have us call you now for immediate approval

This account is currently pending. Please have us call you now for immediate approval!

But Call Status: called fail

If you get bounced to manual approval, you will have to wait until normal office hours at dreamhost which are like 9-5 (PST/GMT-8) monday thru friday for the “approvals” dept, regular support can’t handle this item.

If you search this forum, you will find out that almost every weekend someone posts with the same issue, you would think dreamhost would want to find a solution that cuts the negative posts in it’s own forum. Especially when it should be pretty fixable for a global company offering 24/7 tech support. I don’t know how big the “approvals” dept is but you would think that somehow someone would/could handle or at least attempt to handle these manual approvals on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.

If the call system can work, maybe i can do " immediate approval" myself, But the call system is crash.

they don’t really say.,. but I don’t think that system works worldwide… and I suspect it it may also fail for US phone numbers if CLLI lookup returns unknown.