The promo code renew questions

I have 2 coupon codes :

$50 off and 3 additional free domains with code: 3ComDomains

$50 off and 1 unique IP and 1 additional free domains with code: FreeIpFreeDomain

If someone use this code to buy a hosting plan ( $119.4/1 year )

My question is : How much they need to pay for the next year to keep all these additional domains and unique IP.

Example:
Jack used my coupon code 3ComDomains to buy a hosting plan ($119.4/1year) and paid $69.4 finally and got 3 additional free domains ( totally 4 free domains )

When the next year comes, Jack want to renew his hosting plan and keep all these 4 domains, how much he need to pay?

Thanks

They will need to pay full price - or $119.40, for each renewal year unless they pre-pay for multi-year, in which case they’d pay the discounted amount after the appropriate multi-year discount was applied - e.g. $8.95 a month for prepaying for 2 years.

BTW, I think it’s marginally inappropriate to actually post your actual discount codes in the body of your post rather than just your signature. I’d be careful because you really don’t want to be slapped down by DH for spamming your codes.

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off
More Dreamhost coupons here!

Uh, I think we understood the question the first time. I’d really be careful about any further spamming.

Use the [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color] promo code for 3 extra lifetime domains and $50 off

Lensman, thank you very much! I understand now!

[color=#CC0000]$50 off and 3 extra FREE lifetime domains with code: [color=#00CC00]3ComDomains[/color]
$50 off and 1 extra FREE lifetime unique IP and 1 FREE domain with code: [color=#0000CC]FreeIpFreeDomain[/color][/color]

Yes, he will need to pay full amount when he needs to renew the plan.

Note: according to DH TOS, one person can have only one account here. users are not allowed to transfer domain between promotional plans.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Cool

NEW MARCH '08 PROMOCODE: MARCH08 FOR MAXIMUM DH DISCOUNTS

Hahaha. This is beginning to look like one of those specially-crafted promocode-whorage threads. I’ll throw mine into the pot too!

si-blog
Max discount on any plan with promocode SCJESSEYTOTAL

Yeah, I agree and it worries me. I’ve created a new thread over in the Offtopic forum to discuss the problem.

Look, I’ll give you some extra free advice. This forum is for prospective customers to ask questions of existing customers. It is not for existing customers to post threads to get prospective customers to use their promo codes.

I personally think anyone who does that should have their affiliate account canceled for violation of the terms and conditions of Dreamhost’s affiliate program, which prohibits spamming your affiliate codes on forums anywhere.

Also, I think that posting your specific codes in the body of your message in order to get them out there in the guise of a question is also a violation of the terms and conditions of the affiliate program.

Think, people. These forums are Dreamhost’s own forums. They have consistently demonstrated a commitment against spam. You risk not only having your participation in the affiliate program canceled, but you risk having your hosting account canceled for using it for spamming.

Two caveats here: First, I’m only a DH customer and forum participant. I try to be as helpful as possible to folks who come in here looking for help. It doesn’t help them to clutter the forum up with spam. It doesn’t help them to bump dead threads uselessly. It doesn’t help them to post things like “cool” - though a little courtesy and humor is always appreciated. And it doesn’t help them to give them the WRONG ANSWERS.

Second, there was apparently a long discussion here about promo codes on the forums. Apparently (and the old-timers will have to help me out here), it was decided that you were allowed to have your codes in your signature. It was NOT decided that you could spam the forums with your promo codes.

Apologies to all the good people for having to put up with my rant.

Yeah…

Where is the “Great Firewall of China” when you really need it, eh? :wink:

–rlparker

That is one of the reasons why I like this forum. No nonsense. People are giving best suggestions and people are getting best helps here.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here