The a $99.99 credit offer

Is the offer still active? It is no longer the 4th of october and I can still see the offer on the signup page.

Also, is 200 GB the “new standard” for Crazy Domain Insane or will it only be available to people that signed up before today?

If I use the code 9999 and the offer is no longer valid, does that mean I will have to pay full price without being told so? If so, I’d rather try some of those $97 promo codes.

Thanks in advance,
Mikael

As I understand it those are now the new limits for the levels as listed at the DreamHost website. The $99 offer was only supposed to last a day but you could always try the code. Failing that pick a $97 promo code from the Forums and use that. You only lose a couple of dollars but it is worth doing.

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

Maybe they just havent had a chance to remove the references yet? They did state that the 9999 promo code was only valid for the 4th which means it should no longer be valid.

It should show you the final billing amount somewhere in the sign-up procedure, before you commit any funds.

Why not? After all there is only a $2.99 difference anyway :slight_smile:

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

I’m surprised the disabled 9999 that quickly. I think the old 777 and some other codes worked for a long time.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

It was a one-day birthday sale. Their 9th anniversary. And their ad for it said very clearly, [color=#00CC00]“This day only…”[/color] [color=#CC0000]"…before midnight."[/color]

I know – the other ones were also limited, but were still active for quite some time after. :wink:

I believe that was before there were user promo codes, though.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).

I signed up using the $99 off code on the 5th with no issues.

Yeah - other people have also told me that it’s still active and works okay.

So where do you enter these promo codes? I just filled out the sign-up form and found only a ‘gift certificate’ text box; no promo code text box.

It’s near the bottom of the order form where it says “Finally…”

It’s the last field you can fill in, which says “Promo Code or email of who referred you:” right next to it.