Thank you DreamHost

This one is for the DreamHost staff. I have been using you for a few days, and so I can’t say much about server availability or speed. I’m sure it’s great, I just don’t know, yet.

What I do know is this. I LOVE the way you write! Every page is written by human, for a human. It has humour. It is concise. It is informative. I just love your way of talking to me! It was what made me sign up, and it is what has made me smile several times so far and is making all of this set up good fun!

It is rare that companies have this way of communicating, and I love it!

I wanted to open up a support errand just to say thank you, but I guess that wouldn’t be so good. :slight_smile:

Thank you from a very happy customer!

Gustav

This is awesome. I feel exactly the same way. It’s a very odd thing to say, but just wait until you need to contact support; it is a very good experience given the circumstances. Of course it’d be better to not have to contact them at all, but to me it’s more important to know that they can handle a problem when one arises, not that they have never experience problems.

It’s funny, the human side of things here have definitely made me a happy and loyal customer. I’m only half joking when I say I’d be willing to stick around just for the monthly email newsletters.