Tetra

Here we go again

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

I thought about registering koshkitko. The name trips off the tongue and you would bound to get a few hits. Mind you it may mean something rude in a foreign language.

Norm

I’m having a hard time figuring out why anyone would be interested in a videos about freon. Unless you fix air conditioning or refrigerators for a living, of course.

I did think that. I was wondering when my donkey ears would appear.

Norm

Another leap of logic concerning the freon videos. You shoot videos with cameras, right? And cameras usually sit on tripods. That must explain the choice of host!

Bob, Norm, Simon:

You guys are all a lot smarter than me…but now you are starting to scare me…
–rlparker

Have no fear. I am only giving the illusion of being smart. In actual fact, I am really quite stupid.

My intimate knowledge of tripods is the result of 12 years in the TV industry, rather than any clever logic. I’m also a fan of H. G. Wells, so tripods have a special place in my heart.

Curiously, many of my former girlfriends independently gave me the nickname of “tripod”, which I assume was some reference to my being in the TV business. Other explanations have eluded me thus far.

HAH!

Thanks for that, Simon! I’m sure your “third leg” had nothing to do with your former girlfriends’ references. Too funny!

-rlparker (“tripod” with one leg a lot shorter than the others)