Terrible Hosting Compnay

My email and website have been down multiple times this week. One employees email was completely erased from their server. Tech support has been terrible in responding and most of the time ignores my email. I have been using Dreamhost for 2 years, but as of tomorrow, I will be finding a new hosting solution. Good by Dreamhost, and good riddence.

While I totally understand your feelings, given your recent experiences, I have to disagree with the ‘Terrible Hosting Company’ label.

In my opinion, DreamHost are a great hosting company experiencing a terrible run of bad luck recently. Some might say that you make your own luck in the hosting business and to a certain extent I agree, but lately it just seems like everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

Of-course, you are perfectly entitled to look for alternate hosting and I wish you all the best in your search. Personally, I will be staying, the run of bad luck can’t continue much longer, can it? :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )