Syncback for cloud access

dreamobjects

I use Syncback Pro for syncing and backing up my files within my network, FTP, and DreamObjects. They even have it in their drop down list.

I’ve been really happy with how this program works and have used it for a while. I was thrilled when I was able to use it to connect with the cloud service. Being a true blonde, using a program I already understood and liked meant no brain cells were injured.

It is only for syncing and backup. But you can set up profiles and schedules and groups and all sorts of stuff and just let it do its thing in the background.

Once you set in the first profile, when you do the second, you can use the first one as the “template”. Then go into the settings and change the bucket location. This way you don’t have to keep entering in the two keys for each sync or backup profile.

Anyway, thought I would share what I use. When I first started using DreamObjects, I tried out a few of the ones suggested in the wiki but kept thinking it was too bad Syncback couldn’t do it since that is what I was using already. So I poked around in it and discovered it could.

[quote=“PaulaO, post:1, topic:62042”]
I use Syncback Pro for syncing and backing up my files within my network, FTP, and DreamObjects. They even have it in their drop down list.[/quote]

That is great to hear that you found an easy to use program that helps you backup to DreamObjects. I checked it out and it does work nicely. I’ll look into getting a wiki page setup for it, like we have for some other applications.

Have a nice day!