Switch to a different domain

i have the “Crazy Domain Insane!” package and i was wondering if it is possible to switch the 1 domain registration associated with it. for example it was originally registered with my-old-domain.com and i want to get rid of that and have my-new-domain.com, is this possible? if so, at what point? i am guessing the answer is a year after the original registration. if that is not possible, what else can i do? thanks.

Your CDI plan can contain up to 3 fully hosted domains, so there’s no problem with adding your new domain. Just go ahead and do it.

With the plan you get 1 free domain registration, and if you haven’t used it yet, then you can use it any time you want, or save it for as long as you want. Once you use the free registration, it’s used. If you stop using that domain, you don’t get a new free registration.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDPrices, options

[quote]and if you haven’t used it yet, then you can use it any time you want, or save it for as long as you want.

[/quote]

Can I get a cash credit, even if it means just $6? :smiley: [/Joke]

GungHost.com - Gung-ho Web Hosting :: $7.95/mo for 800 MB Disk and 120 GB Transfer