Support Not Answering Tickets

My client has a website with DH. Recently his domain names came up for renewal, and he tried to login to DH support and couldn’t login. Tried every possible combination. Nothing.

So he tried contacting his long previous webmasters, who built the site for him. Tim has been helpful, but Chris and Ryan have hung my client out to dry. They did approve the transfer of the domain names, but that is it.

We have contacted DH ([ryacum 65030269] Please Help Us In This Urgent Matter: Domain "l3gsolutions.) concerning this situation, and DH stated that my client was not the owner of his own website, which has my client’s logo, address, products, and copyright on it.

My client is obviously the owner of his own site, and can prove identification of said company, products, and address, along with the fact that he is the sole super user of the Joomla account.

We seriously need that ticket addressed, and need my client’s information be associated with the account, not the webmasters of three years ago that are obviously holding him hostage.

What can my client send you to prove ownership, and to get all the logins that he needs?
[hr]
I have replied to the ticket mentioned and have gotten two other ticket numbers:

This email is to let you know that we have received your message and will be replying to it within 24 hours. Your tracking # is 5431998.

This email is to let you know that we have received your message and will be replying to it within 24 hours. Your tracking # is 5430161.

I have forwarded both tickets to our abuse/security department, they are investigating the issue and will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Matt C

Thanks, Matt, appreciate it. My client really needs to get his logins and get access to the site. Don’t forget about the original ticket number, also. That is a total of three ticket numbers for this case.

([ryacum 65030269] Please Help Us In This Urgent Matter: Domain "l3gsolutions.)

I looked into your support history and found 3 tickets currently open and being looked into #5431998, #5430202, #5430161. “ryacum 65030269” is an automated email tracking number our system generates… I think :slight_smile:

I have let them know this is an urgent matter and they should be updating you shortly.

Thanks,
Matt C

Can we at least find out when the hosting account expires?