Support is DOWN! need to contact support!

i was setting up new email accounts and then all of the sudden when i would click on ‘create a new email address’ nothing would happen and then i started getting this error:

“Can’t call method “fetchrow_array” on an undefined value at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Support/TSMessage.pm line 480”

so i click on ‘Contact Support’ to try and find out what is going on and again i got this error message:

“Can’t call method “fetchrow_hashref” on an undefined value at /usr/local/lib/site_perl/Ndn/Support/TSMessage.pm line 403.”

HOW F-N CONVENIENT! everything else seems to be fine but i don’t need anything else, all i need to do is add a few more email accounts.

can someone from Dreamhost PLEASE contact me ASAP since i can’t contact you. my dreamhost ID is alliancedesign

thanks

Just for the record, this was from when we were doing a quick migration of the database our support system runs on.

I have made the suggestion that we code this to give a more useful error when this is the case.

does emailing support@ now work? I used to always get an auto-respodner telling me the address wasn’t monitored and that I needed to contact them via the web panel.

it’s been maybe five years or so since I tried last.

emailing support@ works as long as the email address you’re writing from is tied into your account. Otherwise you’ll get an auto-ack telling you to use the support section of the panel or the contact form on the site.

Worst case scenario, you should be able to email sales@ from any account (though this makes it harder for us, since we have to figure out what account to tie the message to, and we won’t be able to give you any sensitive information if the email address isn’t tied into your account).